The world's fruitiest internship
How would you like to work for one of the most exciting clothing brands to hit the UK in years?
QCumber Clothing is a cult-clothing brand created in the popular startup destination of an imaginative students apartment. We are looking for a creative PR/Marketing Guru to help us raise awareness of our original, fruit and veggie themed clothing brand.
Responsibilities will include:
- Organizing and partaking in events throughout the UK, including summer music and surf festivals as well as launch parties for new products.
- Getting your creative juices flowing and helping develop innovative ideas to lay the foundations of our brand strategy.
- Researching trends in fashion, music and extreme sports in order to develop and implement effective marketing strategies.
- Ability to stay organized in a very busy and evolving environment
- Excellent understanding of Social Media
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Good understanding of our core target demographic and current trends in music, extreme sports and fashion.
The successful candidate should expect to be an integral part of a small team, set on sprouting from our cult following into a fully-grown, trend-setting clothing brand.
The experience gained will be diverse and extremely beneficial for those wanting a career in fashion, marketing, PR, or an entrepreneurial venture of their own.
Compensation: expenses, fruit, vegetables, jumpers, free festival tickets and the potential to become a full time, fruit munching, team member!
Expected dates (flexible): 17th June – 30th September
Apply NOW: email your CV and cover email telling us why you are the the mango for the job to email@example.com